Welcome to Snow Custom Cabinetry!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Snow Custom Cabinetry’s Website, located at Snow Cabinetry. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Snow Custom Cabinetry if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- Copyright Notice: Copyright and all intellectual property rights for all text, images, and other content on this website are owned by Snow Custom Cabinetry, unless otherwise stated.
- License to Use Website: You may access this website for personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not: – Republish material from Snow Custom Cabinetry – Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Snow Custom Cabinetry – Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Snow Custom Cabinetry – Redistribute content from Snow Custom Cabinetry
- Disclaimer: The information on this website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Snow Custom Cabinetry makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this website or the materials contained on this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Snow Custom Cabinetry, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract, tort, or otherwise.
- Indemnification: You hereby indemnify Snow Custom Cabinetry from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
- Severability: If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms: Snow Custom Cabinetry is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website, you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this website.
- Assignment: Snow Custom Cabinetry is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms.
- Entire Agreement: These terms constitute the entire agreement between Snow Custom Cabinetry and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida United States and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Indian River County Florida United States for the resolution of any disputes.